Miles of Memories Road Dedication slideshow... [view...]
December is National Impaired Driving Prevention Month... [read more...]
STOP DUI, INC. sends it's heartfelt condolences to the
family, fellow Officers, and friends of Los Angles Police Department Motorcycle
Officer Christopher Cortijo. Please know that we are keeping all in our thoughts
and prayers. Officer Cortijo died yesterday, due to critical injuries he
sustained from an "alleged" drunk driver.
LAPD Motorcycle Officer Succumbs to Injuries...[read more...]
STOP DUI, NEVADA, SENDS IT HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILIES, FRIENDS, AND PRESCOTT FIRE STATION NO. 7, FOR THE LOSS OF THEIR NINETEEN GRANITE MOUNTAIN HOTSHOTS FIRE FIGHTERS.
THESE HEROES, THEIR LOVED ONES, AND ALL CITIZENS OF ARIZONA WILL REMAIN IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.
STOP DUI, INC. NEVADA, SENDS ITS HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES AND PRAYERS TO THE VICTIMS OF THE BOSTON BOMBING, AND TO THE EMERGENCY RESPONDERS AND CITIZENS OF MASSACHUSETTS.
STOP DUI, INC. NEVADA SENDS ITS HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES TO THE NEWTOWN CONNECTICUT VICTIMS AND COMMUNITY. ALL WILL BE KEPT IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.
• Direct and Immediate Assistance/Services to innocent DUI victims
• Education and Awareness Programs
• Speakers Bureau
• Legislative Reform
• Case Monitoring
• Stop DUI does not initiate contact with victims
• DUI victims, family members, friends, law enforcement and media can
• call (702) 456-7867 to request victim services
• Report suspected impaired drivers by calling 911
• Be a responsible party host
• Always drive sober